Allotment Garden Museum
One of the smallest museums in Finland, the Vallila allotment garden museum, is open from June to August on Sundays from 1 pm to 3 pm. No entrance fee.
Travel back in time to the 1930’s in the lovely little cottage and garden with an abundance of flowers while our own voluntary guides give you an insight to allotment garden living as it was in those days.
In 2022, the museum will be additionally open during the following special events:
- Vallila Allotment Garden's 90th anniversary, July 23 at 12pm - 4pm
- International Allotment Garden Day, July 30 at 1pm - 5pm
- Open Gardens' Day, August 7, at 12pm - 4pm
- Harvest Festival, August 21, at 12pm - 4pm
- The museum is closed on August 28!
During the Corona pandemic, we follow the current official orders and recommendations.